Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Applying God's Will to My Life

Applying God's Will to My Life...How to do this, to be exact was my thought provoking question  between me and God.

I often pray that I would know and follow His Will, but this phrasing seems to fit the bill more accurately.  I wondered how a "self-help" book might instruct someone if this was the title of the book.

I imagine that understanding priorities from a godly perspective would be a good place to start.  For me, I've known my priorities, but I don't always follow them and I often struggle with fitting in time for me to be my own person...so my current prayer is that God would help me find a better balance in this area.

Another area would be goals.  What are your goals for each priority?  What ways are you working towards those goals and how do those goals effect how you look at your priorities?  These questions I'm not dealing with yet, but I have them in the back of my mind for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment