Sunday, January 12, 2020

Being Ready

A frequent thought on my mind lately is my loved ones who don't follow Jesus.  I've been praying for them a lot lately.  Our world is quickly falling deeper into chaos and sin, His return is coming soon and I can feel it deep within my heart.

Bible prophesy doesn't mention the United States in the end times.  But we won't be able to support Israel when they are attacked.  Watching our country become more and more divided makes me wonder what is to come that prevents the US from being involved in that battle.  The pieces are mostly in place and we are simply waiting on God's timing.

Watching and being ready, isn't simply standing back and passively letting things happen around us.  God has called us to be actively anticipating His soon return.  It's something I have been pondering lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment