Saturday, July 7, 2012

Doctor Appointment

It was a short and sweet doctor appointment.  Good news doesn't take so long, I guess. :)

My hubby's bloodwork came back good, his energy levels have remained low, so he'll begin a lifelong medication to keep those levels at normal.  Not uncommon for his type of post-cancer treatment.  I just hope the cost isn't outrageous (God-willing)!

I've been trying to write a book about our experiences.  It is extremely slow going.  Sometimes I don't feel like writing.  Sometimes it makes me too emotional, and then I have days where I make good progress...in the past several months I have written a whole 10 pages.  Woo-hoo! I think.  LOL!  I have revised those first few pages so many times.  Sometimes when I write all I do is re-word things and adjust spelling.  I suppose if God wants it to ever be a finished work, He'll let it happen in just the right timing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment