Friday, June 22, 2012

Great News!

Officially 6-months in remission and counting!  Woo-hoo!  Our doctor appointment is still to come, but doc was kind enough to look over the CT scan and send us a quick email saying it looked good!

It wasn't really scary this time around, the peace of God was there in my heart and made it easy to simply let go and give the outcome to Him.  Yes, there are always nerves and the thoughts of what if...those will never be completely gone, ever.  I am happy living life to the best of my ability with what I have right now.  Enjoying the present and not focusing on the future so much.

So, my personal life is doing pretty good. :)  Professionally, things have been slowly changing and are heading for some major changes sometime in the next 6 months to a year, I believe.  I haven't always had the best attitude and sometimes I truly struggle.  Some good changes are going on right now, but I have to admit I'm feeling a little out of my element.  I'm not quite sure of the new role that I'm in, not a position change, but a change in the role my position plays.  It is definitely taking me out of my comfort zone and into the unknown and to a place where I must rise to meet the challenges.  Only the Lord is going to get me through.  I pray that He enables me, guides me and that I can follow His lead and stand with confidence in where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment