Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Rolling on the Floor Laughing Out Loud!!!

I was sitting cross-legged on the floor with my kindergartener in my lap trying to sing our song for bed time.  She was being silly and not sitting still, so I pinned her legs in mine and she continued to struggle.  We were giggling and I was winning.  She started whining, "Ow! Ow! Ow! You're hurting me!"  I knew the hold I had wasn't firm enough to hurt, just to pin so I asked what was hurting and didn't let up.  She continued struggling and between her gasps of whining "ow!" and giggles she cried, "Your...your POLKADOTS are hurting me!"

I had the sudden lightbulb that my legs weren't exactly smooth shaven and I was pinning her with them...I just rolled!  I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long, time!

No comments:

Post a Comment