Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Under Attack

The stress of the past week got to me tonight.  Feeling so discouraged and angry.  Not having any control or ability to speak out about what was happening around me and to people I care about.  Then my husband gently reminded me...had I given it to God?  Had I let go or was I holding on?

It brought a whole new perspective to light.  Ephesians 6:12 "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

I prayed asking God to take my burden.  To remove it from me.  To enable me to let it go and not let it fester.  I am slowly feeling more at peace and more able to rest.  I prayed for those making the decisions that were wreaking havoc in my life.  I know I am not the only one being attacked lately.  I pray that we would be delivered and strengthened and our perspective would be His.

No comments:

Post a Comment