Thursday, August 11, 2011

Limbo

I am still feeling oppressed.  I think I've resolved the frustration and anger I was feeling but I still feel like I'm in a state of...I can't think of the word...LIMBO!  That's the word!  ;-)

I don't feel God's presence even though I know he is here.  I don't like this place.  It is melancholy.  Not depressed, but a weight on the soul.  I'm listening to worship music.  It's reminding me of who I am in Christ and that is encouraging.  "You Are My Hiding Place" and "This Is The Air I Breathe" are the two recent ones I enjoyed.  Youtube.com is an easy way to find and save those songs that I love.  I will keep on keeping on.  I know my God will get me through this.  I will stay faithful, although a bit less energetic for the moment.  "You Raise Me Up" just came on.  How fitting!

Update:
I'm discovering how emotions effect my mood and my outlook on the moment/day.  Thankfully I can realize when my mood is being affected by how I feel in a situation and I can take some steps to change.  It isn't always easy!  Why can't life be easy?  Thankfully this day my hubby came through for me and supported me.  He's wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment