Thursday, November 20, 2014

Today I'm praying for many things.  What are some things you are praying for?

I'm praying that my decisions will align with God's will.
I'm praying that my words and actions will not stem from a negative attitude, but a honest and humble heart.
I'm praying that I will do better in putting God first.
I'm praying for God's direction in my life.
I'm praying for balance and peace.
I'm praying for God to do His work in those around me as He works in me.

Maybe some of your heart's cries are similar to mine. 

Father God,

I ask you today to surround your precious child with your love and peace.  Humble our hearts and reveal yourself to us.  I pray for protection as we face the trials of this world and battle our flesh.  Forgive us of our failures, enable us to be one in you.

In Jesus Name,  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment