Saturday, October 6, 2018

This Crazy Life

Since I last wrote, our house has gone under contract - yay!  I keep reminding myself nothing is for sure until we get to closing...another month and a half to go.  We've gone through an inspection and are negotiating with the buyers on what we are going to fix and not fix.  The roof is the big one, and insurance will cover it.  Praise the Lord on that one!

We took an overnight business trip to the 'big' city near our new home.  It was successful simply because our oldest two had a blast.  They really enjoyed it.

We've all been getting into a better routine with church on Sundays.  We switched back to first service, it leaves more time in the day afterwards for home life, and is less crowded.  I'm still spending service hanging out in the toddler nursery, although this last time my little guy didn't come to me as often and was interacting more with the leaders and other kids.  I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment