Friday, May 31, 2013

PERFECT PEACE

I'm in that place of perfect peace -a place I believe could be a place called spiritual protection.  I am neither happy nor sad and the stress I have been facing has no hold on me.  God answers prayer so fully that I can only praise Him and be grateful.

The issues amongst my staff at work seemed to be falling into place in my last post and those particular ones have.  God brought to light this past week or two that there is a deeper evil at work.  A spirit of division and dissention was emerging.  I have spent so much more time reading the Word and in prayer these last few days and tonight was our staff meeting.

I prayed, my team and I prayed together -banishing Satan and his minions and calling on the protection of the Lord, and praying that the Lord would speak through me.  I know that in my own power I cannot effect the evil that was present in our ministry.  I gave my staff the opportunity to anonymously write down and submit their concerns or difficulties.  Then I took each concern (except for the ones specific to individuals) and publically addressed them in front of my staff right then and there.  The room was silent.  When I had addressed the final concern in the pile, our time was up and I thanked them for their honesty and released them to their personal lives.

I don't know how it was received.  I don't know what the outcome will be.  All I know is that I am in a place of peace and not stressed or fearful at all.  I trust the Lord to provide and bring good from this in whatever way He knows to be best.

No comments:

Post a Comment