Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New Beginnings...Literally

Well, God is making changes in my world and I'm trying to keep up.  My other goal this year is to sincerely seek God and listen to hear from Him to guide me.  It's quite the challenge.  Sometimes I have a great quiet time and other times I feel like I am just reading words on a page and talking to the wall.  I know that last sentence is not true, even if it feels true.  I long to hear directly from the Lord and feel a little lost in how to truly seek Him.

My God-sent friend and close teammate at work had to resign her position this month due to life circumstances that prevented her from continuing to work at our program.  I miss her dearly, but we remain good friends and are keeping in touch thankfully!  She was my biggest supporter and the first person to truly allow me to be the boss, she could have easily taken over things or pushed an agenda through, but she never did.  She always deferred to me and allowed me to discover the strength inside of me.  The season we had together was wonderful.  I learned so much and now we embark on a new chapter of the journey.

I am now in the process of hiring a new teammate, and I have to admit it is a little scary.  I have just posted the advertisement and so far the three applicants are not what I'm looking for...we shall see what lies in store!



No comments:

Post a Comment