Saturday, April 14, 2018

Each Next Step

When life is overwhelming and when the future is unknown...you just keep taking the next step!  We have committed to continue to take the next step towards moving until God closes the door.

I keep on chipping away at packing up the house, little by little, room by room.  Our need for boxes was wonderfully solved with two huge truckloads of boxes from my father-in-law who works at a warehouse!  God is so good.  So far, He seems to be leading us towards moving. 

We've done some painting and tons of decluttering.  I've taken so many loads to the thrift store...and yes, I know I could probably make some money with a yard sale, but I don't want the stress of managing that kind of a project and am perfectly at ease dropping my items off for someone else to have. :)

My hubby's job has been so very positive in his desire to move.  They have told him they would find a place for him wherever he decides to live (meaning office space...a rare commodity for his company!).  They have also talked to a manager of the new building they are putting up in the town we are looking to move to about the potential of him being there and the manager was excited!

Then, we were surprised to learn that they had reviewed the market research of what people in his position make on average and gave his team a raise out of the blue!  Whatever God is doing, He continues providing as we take each step.

No comments:

Post a Comment