Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Drama

My heart is breaking tonight.  A loved one is hurting.  I know the Lord is working in this situation and will continue to do so.  All the same I want to be able to take the pain and confusion away.  I want to swoop in and save the day, to have all the right answers and make it all better.  I don't though.  I do what I can and hope it is enough for the moment.  It has to be because it is all I have.  I trust the Lord that he will provide each step of the way and that I am just one of the many who will follow his leading and be what this loved one needs in this situation.

As I always do, I took in the new information from this drama and took care of what needed to be done.  Then later, the emotions set in.  The sadness, the concern, the hurt for them.  All of them.  I trust that God has a plan for this situation just as he did for me and still does.  I pray that this situation brings all people involved into a deeper relationship with their Lord and Savior.  That they would allow this to grow them closer to Him and mature their faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment