Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Waiting Faithfully

I'm in a place of waiting on the Lord.  And, I think, for the first time in my life I am recognizing that fact.  I'm sure there have been other times, but not times when I was patient to wait and see what He had in store.  It's kind of really cool and also a struggle because I like to be an active participant...wait a minute...I am an active participant in waiting!

I am continuing to seek the Lord in my quiet time, continuing to try and do my best for the Lord and for those around me.  I'm trying to stay faithful to the Lord despite the many things I don't understand in my life.  And He remains ever faithful to me.  Granting me exactly what I need, when I need it.  And when I mess up, He is faithful to forgive me and show me how to continue on...and when I have doubts or discouragement, He reminds me of His promises and who He is.  I can rely on Him to meet all my needs no matter what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment