Thursday, May 31, 2012

A draft that was never posted... from 3/29/12

The three month follow up went well. The chest x-ray showed no change from the one done just after chemo.  Good news! 

Personally though, I am still facing a struggle.  I know there is spiritual warfare going on and a battle is waging.  Satan doesn't want me to continue to grow.  I think maybe I am still coping and trying to deal with life and the difficulties faced last year.

I have had to be the strong one.  The dependable one.  The one who makes it work, because if I didn't, the lives of those I love would come crashing down with me.  I am weary of that role.  Weary of the struggle.  Life is less scary now, but I feel more vulnerable than ever.  This is not the life I dreamed and though I have grown so much through this cancer experience, I am tired of having to persevere.  I need a break, a vacation free of stress and responsibility.  I need God to give me a new perspective because mine is not good.

I feel like I'm on a teeter totter balancing between rational life and emotional chaos.  I have asked for prayer anonymously and I can tell the difference, but I know I need more than others praying.  I need to make a change. I'm not sure exactly what...

No comments:

Post a Comment