Friday, May 25, 2012

Precious Moments

My girl graduated kindergarten this week.  I can't believe that the school year is over already.  For the first time ever, I got to attend two events in a row for my daughter where I was privileged just to be her mommy and not involved in managing or running the event.  It was awesome!  She got my full attention and we had a great day!

Another awesome event happened this past week also...my entire family attended church together for the first time since chemo!  I felt whole and complete worshipping alongside my hubby and knowing the children were learning in their classes too.

His 6 month check up is coming up in a few weeks.  I'm not nervous so far.  It is coming to mind a lot more often now that it is closer.  We'll deal with what we have to and I know God will get us through whatever comes our way.  I have no expectations of bad news though.

I've been leading a bible study at work.  We're studying the Women of the Bible.  It has been really neat to have discussions and imagine what life was like for those women back then.  I pray that God uses it for His glory because I truly don't know what I'm doing besides staying in the Word and prayer as we discuss.  I have a book that we're following as a guide.  So far I know that God's presence has been felt.  I also know when I've been ill prepared and tried doing it on my own...that always feels like a lacking day when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment