Friday, April 19, 2013

Faith: In Reality

It seems my blogging self is back!  It is late at night so I am, of course, more reflective and analyzing my thoughts.  I don't quite know where to begin with all that is in my head at the moment.

I work closely with two very wonderful women.  We are all different as can be, but yet the same in so many ways.  I am the 'boss' and they are my support, my team.  All of us are at different places in our spiritual journey and it amazes me the way we feed and support each other.  We share a love and a closeness, friendship, that I have never shared before with other women.  I cannot fathom how this happened to me...just by God's power I guess.

All my struggling to remain in God's will and not allow myself to stray away the past several years, I suppose that can be called walking in faith.  Faith In Reality.  I am seeing a culmination of events and growth in my life, things that have come into place in ways I could never have imagined.   This is most definitely not the end of my spiritual journey with Christ, but it seems to be a new level.  A new depth and something so much more than just myself.  Maybe I am growing out of the beginner Christian stage of development where things were about me and God, to a place where it becomes more of a place about God and me and the surroundings He has placed me in.

This is neat.  This is new.  A little awesome to consider.  Where are you taking me, Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment