Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I'm tired, I'm worn, my heart is heavy...

That's how I felt today, just completely burdened with the weight of responsibility that I bear.  I don't want to give Satan too much credit, but it felt as if he was just hammering down on me the past few days, whether those around me weren't being obedient to God, or perhaps I had something unknown to me that was hindering me, I'm not sure.

I had a good cry, albeit a short one, in the office today.  It helped a lot.  Haven't had a good cry like that in a long time.  There is just so many little things going on and going wrong that it gets overwhelming.  I am thankful for my wonderful co-workers who buttered me up with chocolates and love.

My youngest is currently at the ER (hopefully on their way home soon) with her daddy while I am waiting to hear what happened.  Just before we put her to bed she was complaining that her neck hurt and we noticed a large, hard mass where her lymph node is supposed to be under her jawbone.  Of course, it brings up fears of cancer, but it is more likely an infection of some sort.  We shall see.

Being up this late I am definitely tired.  I am chaperoning a field trip tomorrow -that will be interesting...I think God did tell me not to commit to that one, or at least that it wasn't the wisest of decisions.  I know -I make my own schedule and it is a busy one this week!  Always learning as I go.  I don't know that I will ever have it all figured out...nah, this world is too crazy for that to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment