Saturday, September 6, 2014

Confusing

Self-discovery is the name of the game.  I'm not sure I still agree with my previous assessment of myself.  Hmmm...reading that sentence is ironic and makes me laugh.  Trying to analyze my life and my faith journey may not be the best thing to be doing -only God truly knows what is actually going on.

I'm ready for a change in my life.  I don't know what that change is, but I am ready to move forward and not be stuck in this endless roller coaster.  I am not a person who gets angry, but I did.  I'm not a person who speaks from emotion because I know my emotions can be deceptive.  Somehow I have gotten to this place where I don't even recognize myself in my own behavior.

The question remains -and only time will tell- what change is going to happen and when? 

No comments:

Post a Comment