Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Walking in Faith...or attempting to!

Work is going through a transition period.  One full time teacher is leaving and two of my part-timers (a married couple) are moving on to follow the Lord's leading in their lives and ministry.  I've had some good interviews and can still see the light at the end of the tunnel, although it sometimes seems faint.

We continue to be short-staffed with illness going around and an employee out on maternity leave.  God always provides, even if I am helping in a classroom instead of focusing on my work.  I struggle to keep a positive attitude some mornings, and I just keep reminding myself of His promises and giving them up to Him.  Today I had just prayed about having a good relationship with each of my girls and I snapped at one in frustration today...bummer deal.  I need a "date" with my girls.  God willing, there will be a season of rest coming soon!

At home things are going well.  I've started another blog that is a more professional side of me, one that I feel more comfortable as being non-anonymous.  :0)  I've gotten more into Pinterest, not just for projects I'd like to accomplish in my home, but I like the blogs of other women I find there too.  Some of those women who have a serious blog-career are so gifted.  I really like perusing their blogs for ideas and tips that I can use in my own life.  Most of them are stay at home moms and blogging is a way for them to make an additional income while raising their children.  It is rare to find one from a working mom and I've never found one from the viewpoint of a childcare professional, so I am stepping out into the realm of blogging to try my hand at it since I love to write and love to share what I have learned.  I'm not searching for income right now, but if God grows it in that direction, an added bonus!  Perhaps one day these two blogs will end up combining into one.  For now, though I will keep them separate.  Happy hump day.

No comments:

Post a Comment