Friday, February 28, 2014

Faint Light at the end of the Tunnel?

It has been another long week, but thankfully it appears to be improving!  I've had some challenging days with some very bad lows at work this week.  Still down a person in the office, zero response to ads for new employees, and a struggle with the scheduling due to the teachers who have recently left in addition to those who had been approved time off prior to the change in staffing.

My faith has struggled and it was hard to see how we would make it through each day, but as always, God provided.  My husband reminds me to let go and give God control.  I think I am, but then my attitude goes sour and I stress over how things will end up working out positively.  I wasn't intentionally not trusting God, but I wasn't.  I'm responsible for keeping my business going and solving any and all issues that arise...I forgot that it was God who put me there in the first place and God who would make it a success or a failure.  I got lost in trying to solve problems that were out of my control.

I have had several conversations with my boss and it has helped.  Some of my teachers who had been out on long-term leave are returning next week, and I got a couple responses on my recent advertisement so I have high hopes of seeing a true light at the end of the tunnel.

My family is slowly recovering from a nasty digestive bug and I've been able to have some quality time with my children too.  Everything seems to be improving.  It isn't all perfect or all figured out, but I am so grateful to at least have a season of rest before the next storm heads my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment