Saturday, July 11, 2015

Moving forward

I am half excited and half terrified to be moving forward in my life.  Recent events with my job have made it very clear that I've reached the end of a chapter.  I am actively looking for a new job, still in my career field of early childhood education.

It is exciting because there is always a bit of adventure that comes with new things.  It is terrifying because  the unknown is scary.  There are many variables that have to fit perfectly.  New salary, new location, paying for before/after school for the kids, will we need to change schools for our children?  So many things I cannot control, what happens is entirely up to God as He leads.

I've been busy applying for all sorts of jobs from admin work to teacher to nanny.  I've even considered leaving my career field, but am waiting to see how the interviews I have this week pan out.

In other news I have one more PT appointment this week and we'll decide then whether or not to continue with the appointments.  My pain levels are decreasing and I've learned many new exercises.  I still rely on muscle relaxers at night, but with them I can stay mostly pain free during the daytimes.  It has been a slow process, but I'm encouraged with the improvement I've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment