Friday, January 27, 2012

Willing

Dear Lord, Here I am...before you weak and with nothing to offer but myself.  Overwhelmed and weary, all I am is yours to mold and move as only you know is best.  Refresh and restore my soul.  Teach me how to rest in you, how to wait on you.  You are all my hope clings to and I give it all to you.  All of me.  All I am.  In Jesus Name, Amen

I don't understand this place I am in...I'm not scared.  I am not anxious.  I am simply so greatly overwhelmed that my mind cannot even attempt to try to find answers.  I can't even begin to analyze why or how I got to this place.  I've never been here before in all I've lived through.  I am not even attempting to try and figure it out because it just hurts to think.  I know God is working in this.  He is working in me.  Perhaps I am learning to rely more on Him than on myself.  That's a doozy of a lesson!  Whatever His plan for me is, I am willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment