Thursday, January 26, 2012

Another 3am Posting... :(

I am really struggling.  The past 2 weeks have had a series of events that have put me so far behind and I feel so overwhelmed.  I can't sleep because varying thoughts concerning everything weighing on me keep repeating like a broken record.  I have prayed about it, but I feel so disjointed I have to write to even think straight.

Computer problems at work combined with missing work due to a sick child and then getting sick myself has put me over the edge of what I feel I can handle at this moment in time.  I'd appreciate your prayers...there's no quick solution and I need sleep.  A vacation would only put me farther behind at work.  I know I could catch up if I could only have a break from all these odd complicating situations.

Lord, surround me with your peace and enable me to find rest in you.  I know this too shall pass...  I give you my stress, my worries and my health and my family's health.  I trust you and I need your touch right now.  Thank you for loving me always and knowing exactly what I need.  You are bringing me straight to you.  In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment