Saturday, March 8, 2014

Peace Settles In

This week was another busy week.  I hired a highly qualified new teacher who quit on me with no notice 4 days into the week.  It wasn't the leadership role she had experienced before in her previous job and although I think it might have been a great relationship had her attitude about her new position been different, God has other plans.  Of course, not receiving any notice was a blow and a discouragement. 

I was growing weary of the struggle again.  Friday was our first full-day in-service of the year and we had some really great fellowship together as a team of godly women.  I feel much more at peace now and I believe that God has put some things into place that will help solve some of the scheduling issues I am facing.

The illness in our home seems to be dissipating and I enjoyed having a girls night with my daughters on Friday.  They got to stay up late with me to eat popcorn and watch a movie.  My favorite part was holding my youngest in my lap and just having the closeness of her near me.  My oldest was enjoying the little fort she created under the foot of the recliner I was sitting in.  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment