Friday, April 15, 2011

Time for Him

I recently went back to work full time.  The hubs is healing well and he is able to do for himself while I'm away at work.  It was a big struggle to get back into the working mindset.  Working at home is nothing compared to working a full day away from home.  Even though it was stressful, I'd quit work in a heartbeat to be a full time mom and wife if it were financially feasible.

Now that my scheduled is has a lot of predetermined time slots taken up, I have had to find a new way to spend time with the Lord.  I think I figured a way that will work best for me.  I used to rarely ever take a break at work, after coming back full time, I feel the huge amount of stressed returning and I don't want it to be the same as it was before.  So I plan to a lunch break each day to get into the Word and spend time with God.  (Of course, now that I've made it known, Satan will try to distract me from it...pray for me!)  I haven't made it as planned and I still have had to improvise here and there, but I still think it is an attainable goal.  For instance, the other day unexpected events at work prevented me from getting a break and I spent some time with God before going to bed instead.  I'm researching prayer right now, I think I have things to learn in that area of my life.  I really liked Ezra 8:21, 23, and 31 yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment