Monday, June 27, 2011

To share, or not to share?

I am on a spiritual high and desire to share this blog with some people I know.  I'm waiting for permission and also trying to think this idea through completely.  If I get permission I'm certain to share, but I have a small amount of fear regarding that decision too.

Past experiences have proven that I have some super good moments in my faith and I also have some super bad times where I am lost in sin and not the role model some people may expect me to be.  It is a roller coaster because I am human and I make mistakes.  Sometimes it is because I didn't think before I acted.  Other times it is because I have fallen into temptation or have stubbornly ignored God...those times are not so fun to share.  Especially with friends.  I don't want to be judged.

This blog is such a true revelation of where I am spiritually at the time each post is written, it will make me extremely vulnerable to those who know me.  I suppose that is the risk in living your life out loud.  At the same time, God has done so many wonderful things and changed my life so amazingly, how can I not share?

No comments:

Post a Comment